-
April 22nd, 2001, 02:43 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Single dad with 2 little girls...Don't start the Male Bashing BS cuz so-called Mom's have been KNOWN to run off with other boys and leave their children behind!!!
[This message has been edited by M?????a (edited April 24, 2001).]
-
April 22nd, 2001, 02:57 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
*just passin through.....*looks
ah!oh!
*turns around and ..::runs out
-
April 22nd, 2001, 10:39 AM
#3
Inactive Member
I don't think I was male bashing...at least not in the divorce thread *L* As a matter of fact I think I said that it CAN'T just be the men who turn into complete assholes in a divorce situation *L*
And as for your situation...that is your situation rodeo...not mine. I can only speak about my personal experience...and that experience has been that I am divorcing an emotional rapist who really doesn't give a shit about the best intererst of his children...he only wants to avoid paying child support based on his monster income. That makes him an ass in my book, but I'd think that if he were a woman too....*shrugs*...don't be so sensitive *L*
-
April 22nd, 2001, 10:45 AM
#4
Inactive Member
and further...that is not my situation...my ex is not running out on my kids....he is trying to destroy my relationship with them, using every legal, emotional, finanacial and spiritual means necessary to do so...so what is your point exactly and how does it apply to me?!?....*looks at bad rodeo* *L*
-
April 22nd, 2001, 11:40 AM
#5
Inactive Member
-
April 22nd, 2001, 12:30 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Fishy.......*squiss*...i love ya and im happy that something is finally going your way. Just be the best mom you can be. *VBS*
Rodeo...i dont think i know you...but i applaud you. Alot of men are afraid to be single parents and those of you that do take it on deserve applause. *S*
------------------
I am who I am and if you don't like me the way I am...TOUGH SHIT *S*
-
April 22nd, 2001, 01:35 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
*pokes the Bad Rodeo* Say HI DAMMIT *L* Oh and We all know yer a good Dad *G*
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
-
April 22nd, 2001, 01:40 PM
#8
Inactive Member
HEY!! *hopes on your head and KNOCKS on it* you ever freaking answer Q rodeo?????
ya grump! LMFAO *hugs* and yes, you are a good dad...and fin fin is a good mom....and hmmmmm, maybe you SHOULD date...LMAO!!!!
*hugs ya* now answer me DAMMIT!!!!!
-
April 22nd, 2001, 02:18 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Thanks Chilly...nice to meet you..VBS*
Myra and Clover...Hi darl'ns...Good to see ya'll again....
-
April 22nd, 2001, 02:31 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
Yep! This be BAD?RODEO~ a long time FLAME and a few times monitor of Nitro's 
oh! and CHILLs a monitor there now!BTW!
------------------
..::m?l
Absolutely!Nutz!
Thought i wasnt??...w*
m???c???s
[This message has been edited by M?????a (edited April 22, 2001).]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks